At RD, we deliver custom retail solutions from design, manufacturing to fit-out, signage, technology, exhibitions, expos and brand activations. Working in all industries from retail through to finance, telcos, fuel, IT and more. Whatever the challenge, our team will find a solution and deliver an exceptional environment that brings our clients' vision to life.
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic Project Coordinator, who is looking for the next step in their career. This is a challenging position working with a broad range of clients and projects. This role will provide excellent opportunities to expand on your existing project coordination / contract administration experience developed in the retail project delivery space.
Based in Port Melbourne, you will be joining a supportive team with outstanding opportunities for career progression.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Work closely with design, supply chain and project management teams in both Australia and New Zealand.
· To support in the delivery of supply & installation projects on time and within budget
· Contract administration, invoicing and project variation management
· Problem solving and developing swift solutions to both manufacturing and on-site issues
· Monitor job progress against milestones and identify opportunities for improvement
· Applying your knowledge and initiative to continually improve project results
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, a high-energy approach, with unwavering commitment to delivering exception customer service.
In addition, you will have the following expertise and skill sets:
· Demonstrated project administration and coordination experience within a commercial environment
· A tertiary qualification in project management would be an advantage
· Sound understanding of manufacturing principles
· Able to read and interpret plans and drawings
· Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
· Attention to detail and accuracy as well as a proactive approach to the role
· Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
· High skill level for software packages including MS Office and MS Project, other packages such as Photoshop, Indesign etc are highly desirable
· Ensuring all customer requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt manner
· Commercially savvy
If this role sounds like you, please apply here online, attaching a resume and supporting cover letter.